For many, it is difficult to think about what to cook every day. Thus, in this post, you will find some easy meals ideas.
Hash Brown With Bacon, Avocado And Eggs – For Breakfast
You have certainly already eaten hash brown but have you ever combined it with bacon, eggs, and loads of cheese? If not, try this recipe. You can store them for a week so that you can grab one every day before going to the office.
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 30 minutes
- Hash brown – 15 ounces, shredded
- Cheddar cheese – 1 cup, shredded
- Avocados – 2, sliced
- Eggs – 8
- Salt and black pepper powder – to taste
- Parsley – ½ tbsp
- Cooked bacon – 2 slices
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- In a big bowl, mix the shredded hash brown with cheddar cheese (keep some for later), salt, olive oil, and pepper.
- Now, coat the muffin pan with oil and pour the mixture into the pan and press with your hand a little.
- Bake them at 425-degree centigrade for about 15 minutes. Take it out when the upper layer starts to become brownish.
- Now, in each of the muffin, pour an egg, sprinkle some salt and pepper and add the bacon slices. Garnish with parsley and the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake it again for 10 minutes at 350-degree centigrade.
- After that, take the pan out, scoop out each egg and hash brown muffin and serve with cooled avocado.
Bagel And Smoked Salmon Sandwich – For Lunch
It is a perfect sandwich for lunch. Just spare 10 minutes, and your lunch is ready.
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Cooking time – 5 minutes
- Smoked salmon – 4 ounces, cut into thin slices
- Bagel – 2, whole grain, uncut
- Cream cheese – 3 pounces, low fat and softened
- Dill – 2 tsp, chopped
- Red onion – ¼, thinly sliced
- Cucumber – 1, cut into thin slices
- Capers – 2 tsp, chopped
- Tomato – 2, cut into thin slices
- Chives – 2 tsp, chopped
- Take a bowl and add the chives, dill, capers, and cream cheese. Mix them very well and keep the bowl aside for later.
- Now, take the bagels and cut a thin layer from the top and bottom of both of them. Cut the bagels horizontally into halves.
- Fill each bagel piece with the cheese mixture. Add the sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions and smoked salmon on top of the cheese mixture.
- Put a skillet on medium heat. When it becomes hot, toast the bagels on both side and serve.