Easy Dessert Recipes
Do you have a sweet tooth? Do you always look for some dessert after every meal but lack time to make them? These easy dessert recipes will bring answers to all these questions.
Apple Pudding With Vanilla Ice Cream
It is a delicious dessert that will be ready in just half an hour. Serve this pudding hot and garnish with some vanilla ice cream.
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 30 minutes
- Apples – 2 cups, properly peeled and chopped
- Flour – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 2 Tsp
- White sugar – 1 cup
- Butter – ½ cup
- Cinnamon powder – 1 Tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Take a baking pan and add the butter, milk, sugar, baking powder, flour, and salt. Whisk them until you get a smooth batter.
- Now, preheat the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take a bowl that is microwave safe. Add the chopped apples along with the cinnamon powder and put the bowl inside the microwave for about 5 minutes. Take it out as the apples become soft.
- Now mix these soft apples with the batter. Give them a mix and insert the baking pan inside the oven for about half an hour.
- When the apples will turn golden, take it out. Take a scoop of pudding in a bowl, garnish with vanilla ice cream and serve.
Pumpkin, Ricotta And
Mascarpone Cheese Cannoli With Whipped Cream
Preparation – 20 minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
- Cannoli shells – 12, large
- Canned pumpkin – ¾ cup
- Confectioner’s sugar – 1 cup
- Mascarpone cheese – 4 ounces
- Vanilla pudding mix – ¼ cup
- Ricotta cheese – ½ cup
- Whipped cream – ½ cup
- Pumpkin pie spice – 1 tsp
- Sprinkles – for garnishing
- Take a big bowl and add the pumpkin along with pumpkin pie spice, both ricotta and mascarpone cheese, and pudding mix. Mix them with a spoon very well so that the concoction becomes smooth.
- Now, in another bowl, pour the whipped cream and beat it with an electric mixer until it becomes foamy. Add this foamy cream in the pumpkin mixture and mix gently.
- Take each Cannoli shell and fill it with the prepared mixture. When all the shells are filled, cover the ends of each shell with sprinkles.
- You can store the Cannoli in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for a week so that you can grab them whenever you crave.