Easy Chicken Breast Recipes: How To Bake Tender Chicken Breast?
Who doesn’t like juicy chicken breasts for dinner? We have tried a number of easy chicken breast recipes but the results are not impressive. With little experimentation and method, we have come to the secret of making perfect chicken breast recipes.
The following recipe is a simple method of baking chicken breasts. The secret of making the chicken soft is not spices or flavors but the use of baking paper and the process of baking.
With this method, you can bake your chicken evenly from all sides, and the natural juice in the meat of the chicken is retained, making them extra soft.
Easy Chicken Breast Recipes- Baked Chicken Breast With Herbs And Spices
- Four pcs of chicken breast
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
- Seasoning mix
- 4 tbsp butter
- Use pre-cooked chicken breast for this recipe. If you are using raw chicken, pre-cook it by using a stove or grill.
- Sprinkle the seasoning and other spices over the chicken breasts, and add some oil.
- Oil is essential as it will ensure that your chicken is cooked correctly. Adding oil also ensure that your chicken does not dry out.
- Top the chicken breasts with a spoonful of butter. The salty taste of butter will bring pleasant smell and flavor to the chicken.
- Now comes the secret part. To make your chicken soft and tender, use baking paper.
- Unlike conventional ways, do not wrap the chicken in the paper. Just cover the chicken baking tray with the paper. This will help in the cooking of the chicken.
- The baking paper ensures that the natural juice in the meat of the chicken does not evaporate. The chicken will cook in the juice.
- When you have secured the tray with paper, preheat the oven at 150-degree Celcius.
- Put the tray inside the oven, and let it bake.
- Once baked, remove the paper and add a dash of lemon juice.
- Serve hot.
How soft your chicken will be, depends on the quality of the chicken breasts. You can use the frozen cooked chicken for the recipe. Just use the method of wrapping your chicken with the cling foil and aluminum foil before freezing. This will guarantee that the frozen chicken does not lose its softness. Use this dish to please your guests, and enjoy it with your family. You can serve the dish with rice or flatbread.