2 Easy Vegetarian Recipes For Veggie Lovers
Being a vegetarian is good for health as you can have different types of vegetables on your plate. But sometimes it gets boring to have the same old veggies over and over again. At that time, you might feel helpless about what new you can try to give your mouth a new taste. Well, that is the reason I have brought easy vegetarian recipes for you. As you can understand, they are easy to make, but the important thing is they are very unique in their making and taste. So let’s start.
Asparagus With Wine And Cheese
Although this recipe is totally vegetarian, it tastes fantastic and its uniqueness attracts many non-vegetarians. You can have it as a main dish, or as a snack in the evening. It is an ideal party snack for your vegetarian friends.
Preparation time- 10 minutes
Cooking time – 10 minutes
- Asparagus – 10 spears
- White wine – 2 tbsp
- Parmesan cheese – 1 tbsp
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Whole wheat crackers – 1 tbsp, crushed
- Garlic – 1 clove, minced
- Pepper and salt – for seasoning
- Lemon pepper – for seasoning
- Pour oil in a skillet on medium flame. When the oil becomes hot, add the onion and garlic. Now, add the salt, lemon pepper, pepper powder, and pour the wine. Stir 2-3 times and mix the asparagus.
- When the asparagus starts to turn brown, switch the flame off.
- Pour the cooked asparagus on a plate and garnish with Parmesan.
Red Potatoes With Butter And Honey
If you love potatoes, you are going to make this recipe every day.
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 35 minutes
- Red potatoes – 1 pound, cut into cubes
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Onions – 2 tbsp, diced
- Dry mustard – 1 tsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Salt and pepper – for seasoning
- Take a baking pan of 11*7 inches and put cooking spray.
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take a small bowl and add the honey, mustard, salt, pepper, butter, and mix well to make the glaze.
- Now, put the potato pieces on the baking pan and top it with the onion dices. Pour the honey glaze on it and insert the baking pan into the oven.
- Bake the potatoes for about 35 minutes. Do not forget to stir the potatoes in between so that all the sides bake uniformly.
- When done, take the pan out and cool it for a few minutes.